Monday, January 16, 2012

Photo-Shoot weekend ONE

My first photo weekend seemed a success. I took fewer photos than I would have liked but, time didn't permit me. I am pleased with the five shots I got. Would have liked to maybe spent a little more time in the post processing but time reared its head again, or that might have been the Playoffs!  I am looking forward to shooting & processing many more this year! 

Boomer
Our Puppy Pup, Boomer posed for his Portrait - Taken w/ my iPhone 4S 
SchoolhouseHDR
Exterior of an old school house in Aiken, SC - 3 exposures Cannon Rebel XS HDR processing 

Old School House HDR
Interior of an old school house in Aiken, SC - 3 exposures Cannon Rebel XS HDR processing
schoolhousetHDRTone
Exterior of an old school house in Aiken, SC - 3 exposures Cannon Rebel XS HDR processing 
Old School House HRD Light
Interior of an old school house in Aiken, SC - 3 exposures Cannon Rebel XS HDR processing 


No comments:

Post a Comment