|Augusta Lock & Dam (HDR)|
Captured this high dynamic range (HDR) image a few months ago. It was taken in Augusta, GA at sunset. Just wanted to practice some HDR techniques... Wasn't thrilled with the original look so I decided to "Run it through the mill" to see if I could get a look that I liked. This is what I ended up with.
- Photomatix Pro - Combined 3 exposures -2, 0, +2 and tone-mapped w/ custom setting. Saved as 8-bit tiff.
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 Opened image and created a duplicate layer.
- Topaz DeNoise Jpeg Strong selection
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 created a duplicate layer.
- Topaz Clean 3 Curly Smooth Custom setting
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 Applied custom Watermark & saved as medium jpeg.