Saturday, May 5, 2012

36 Week Maternity Shots

My beautiful wife Lauren 36 weeks pregnant with Millie Grace Batte
Photo taken at Redcliffe Plantation, (Beech Island) Aiken SC.
Went out to get a few more maternity shots before Millie Grace makes her appearance. The baby photos will be starting soon I'm sure.  Will post more as I get a chance to work on them. Also have an exciting project I'm working on that I hope I get a chance to announce soon. Thanks for looking!

Work Flow

  1. Opened image in Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 (PSE10)
  2. Duplicated layer in PSE10
  3. Ran Topaz DeNoise filter (Strong)
  4. Duplicated Layer in PSE10
  5. Ran Color Efex Pro 3.0-Complete (Custom Glamour Glow setting)
  6. Added a blank layer for custom water mark I created in PSE10

No comments:

Post a Comment