Thursday, January 12, 2012

Snapseed for iMac

With the launch of my new photography blog, I want to bring a way to share some great tips and tricks on how to get the best out of your photos. Photos can be good and stand on their own but, some post processing can make a good photo great! If you've been in the market for some post processing software, you'll know that it can be pretty expensive. I can't afford expensive, as most of us can't (yet). But there's hope...there's... Snapseed! A great post processing software is available from Nik. The NEW Snapseed was just released for iMac ($19.99). Snapseed has been a staple on my iPhone ($4.99) and iPad for a while now. Once they announced that it would soon be available for iMac, I knew I wanted to get it. Today it was released... I just downloaded it from the Mac App store, and so far it's great. It's set up very much like the iPhone and iPad versions that I use all the time. If you're tempted, I think it's a great pick up for anyone (amateur or pro) that dabbles in photography. It's VERY inexpensive, and super easy to use.  With it being so "green", there aren't many reviews on it but I'm sure it will be just as good as the iOS versions. I will update how I like it as I get a chance to play with it more this weekend. Stay tuned, Be Great!

No comments:

Post a Comment