Monday, July 23, 2012

HDR eFex Pro 2 Quick Demo


The Old Mill - Pigeon Forge, TN
The Old Mill - Pigeon Forge, TN
Nik HDR eFex Pro for processing
I decided to give some new software a chance with my HDR photos. For the past week I've been using Nik Software HDR eFex Pro 2. And so far, my initial impression of it are pretty darn good. My Old Mill image turned out great. Check out the detail in the water just before the falls. It's most certainly real contender for Photomatix Pro that I typically use. But, it's early and I'm still tinkering with the program and throwing several photos at it when I can. Will be posting a full review soon. If you're interested and want to tinker yourself, check out their site and see what you think! They offer a FREE trial, can't beat FREE!

The good folks at Nik Software are also allowing me to offer to my readers and students their NEW software "HDR eFex Pro 2" with a 15% discount! Just click the banner/link below (embedded discount) or you can just enter Batteman87 at checkout to save your 15%.


HDR Efex Pro 2

Click the banner above to automatically save 15% OR enter Batteman87 at checkout!

Happy processing,

2 comments:

  1. I wasn't that happy with the first version, but this second version sure is a winner! And it's great to be able to use their control point technology to lessen or add effects in certain areas of an image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree! I wasn't thrilled with the first version as well. This version however I really like too! And, as you mention, the U-point technology really surpasses what the competitors program has. Photomatix has a visitor in the rear view mirror that's approaching quickly! I do wish they would offer an in program de-noise tool. Thanks for the comment and checking out my blog!

    ReplyDelete