Saturday, March 31, 2012

Masters Week Begins!

Aiken Fountain Spring

This is an HDR image I took while my wife and I walked downtown Aiken, SC 2 weeks ago. Finally got a chance to process it. Aiken was already in prep mode for the Masters coming to town. The "beauty-facation" process was in full swing for Spring! 

Workflow: 3 exposure (-2...0...+2) > Photomatix Pro (Custom set) > Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 > Topaz DeNoise(Jepg Strong) > Topaz Simplify 3 


I really liked the "oil painting" look I could give the image via Topaz Simplify but I didn't want a hash effect. I like to keep a bit of realism to most of my photos. I created a duplicate layer in PSE 10 and added the effect. I then reduced the opacity to get what you see here.






If you have any questions about my workflow or anything... feel free to ask!
Be Great!
@Batteman87

No comments:

Post a Comment