For the past few months this year our local Aiken, SC Flickr group has been collaborating and creating our own HDR version of the same image. Here is the one I contributed this month. The image was taken by Imageaiken. Here was my work flow:
My Work Flow for this Image
- 3 Images tone-mapped via Photomatix Pro Saved as a Tiff
- Opened in Adobe Photoshop Elements 10
- Topaz DeNoise - Jpeg Small
- Duplicated copy
- Applied Nik Complete Effect 3.0 Foliage effect
- Duplicated this layer
- Applied Adjust 4 (Simplify) and reduced the opacity of this layer to ~33%.
- Saved as Medium size Jpeg in Adobe Photoshop Elements 10
- Final product!