Tuesday, April 24, 2012

The Old Aiken Post Office

The Old Aiken Post Office

This is what everyone in Aiken, SC refers to as "The Old Aiken Post Office". It was not only the Post Office, but once the hub for Sen. Strom Thurmond. My wife and I went out to shoot some photos downtown Aiken, SC on St. Paddy's Day this year.  This is one of the many I took while we walked around. Seem to turn out pretty nice.... It's currently at the printer now becoming a postcard that will be available for purchase soon!

Since posting,  I've received some inquiries about my workflow, so I thought I would share a little as I always do. I try to provide a simple format for my workflow. I even try to provide links to the software that I use. If you need help, or If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I don't mind sharing tips, techniques, and more detail to my workflow.


Workflow: My typical HDR 3 exposure at (-2...0...+2) > Photomatix Pro (Custom settings) > Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 > Topaz DeNoise(Jepg Strong) > Adjust 5  (Custom settings) > Nik Software Color Efex Pro 3.0 (Custom Settings) >Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 (Watermark and Lettering)


Be Great!
Jimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment