Sunday, June 10, 2012

Millie - Newborn Portrait Prep

Millie Newborn Portrait Prep
Millie - Newborn Portrait Prep
We had a friend come by to do some of our new daughters newborn portraits. And as she worked,  I decided it was finally time to pick up my "big camera" again. It was the first time I had picked it up since her birth almost two weeks ago. I mostly used my iPhone 4S the past two weeks to get photos because I  just wanted to soaking up all that I could in such a special moment. I popped on my 50mm lens and this is one of the images I captured as Millie was being posed/coaxed back to sleep.

Camera Settings
Exposure0.04 sec (1/25)
Aperturef/2.5
Focal Length50 mm
ISO Speed100
Exposure Bias0 EV
FlashOff, Did not fire
Photoshop Elements 10Post processing & added my watermark

Some of you might note my watermark has changed some. I am tinkering with a new look, and this one is the latest "rough draft" version. Let me know what you think! 

Thanks for looking!
Jimmy Batte

No comments:

Post a Comment