Monday, June 18, 2012

The Old Mill - Pigeon Forge, TN

The Old Mill

I was able to spend some time shooting in Pigeon Forge, TN. this past weekend. This is one of the many High Dynamic Range (HDR) images I took. I captured this photo while out shooting with my father-in-law early one morning. It was way before the city started stirring with people/tourist. Will post more as soon as I get a chance to process... little time with a newborn as you can imagine! Thanks for looking!

WorkFlow
Photomatix Pro Tone-map 3 Exposures at -2, 0, +2. Save as an 8-bit tiff.
Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 Open 8-bit tiff tone-mapped image and create a duplicate a layer. Topaz DeNoise (Jpeg Strong) to reduce "noise"/grainy appearance.
Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 Duplicate the DeNoised layer.
Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 Create a blank layer(s) and added my watermark/text. I then save it as a .psd to play with later, or a jpeg med. size to upload to the web.

No comments:

Post a Comment