Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Welcome Millie Grace Batte!


My wife and I are happy to announce the new addition to our family. Millie Grace Batte arrived a week ago today on 5/29/12 at 10:27 PM. She weighed 7 lbs. 12 oz. and 21inches in length. She's already the joy of our lives!

You can guess there will be some baby portraits on the way! But, for a week it was nice to put the "big camera" down and just use my iPhone 4S for the shots that I got. I wanted to enjoy and soak up every minute without thinking of settings etc... There's time for that later.  I look forward to bringing that too, as I learn and grow in a new aspect of photography outside of HDR.

Workflow

  1. Verizon Apple iPhone 4S  Original Photo - iMac via iCloud to PSE10
  2. Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 Duplicate Layer
  3. Topaz DeNoise (Jpeg Strong)
  4. Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 Duplicate Layer
  5. Topaz Adjust 5 (Clarity) 
  6. Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 Added a Layer Mask to kept the softer face
  7. Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 Added Water Mark
  8. Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 Saved as Jpeg

No comments:

Post a Comment