Took this image while we spent some time in Pigeon Forge, TN a few weeks ago. Decided to "Cook" it a little more than normal. Thanks for looking... Below is my workflow for it. Links are on the site for the exact products if you're interested. If you have any questions, feel free to ask! Thanks again!
- Used my typical HDR process with Photomatix Pro.
- Used a custom setting for the fusion instead of tone-mapping.
- Saved it as an 8bit tiff.
- Opened in PSE 10 to duplicate the layer
- Ran Topaz DeNoise
- Duplicated a Layer
- Ran Topaz Adjust - Custom setting I created.
- Added a blank layer for my watermark
- Saved as Med. size jpeg.